Our film festival will be screening a program of fantastic short films on
Saturday July 1st, 2017
Saturday October 7th, 2017
Saturday December 2nd, 2017
Our festival screenings happen at The Archivist in the Shoreditch/Dalston area of East London. One of the coolest arts venues in the centre of one of Europe’s biggest creative hubs. So if you are as good looking as you are intelligent then you need to attend.
The Archivist’s Gallery
Address: Unit V, Reliance Wharf, 2-10 Hertford Road, London N1 5ET
Phone: 020 3598 2626
We’re really easy to find – halfway between Shoreditch & Dalston; Hackney & Islington; Hoxton & De Beauvoir Town – and only a few minutes’ walk from Haggerston overground station, on the banks for Regent’s Canal just off the Kingsland Road.
That said, BEWARE! For reasons known only to Google and Royal Mail, our post-code and address can lead people a merry dance, depending on the phone or search engine you use.
We hope we’ve covered all angles below…
– Exit Station and turn right
– At corner (Tescos) turn left
– Walk down Kingsland Road for 200 yards until Dunston Road (just before bridge over canal)
– Cross road and get onto the towpath (the entrance to the towpath is opposite Dunston Road)
– Walk along path (and over a little bridge) for 1 min & you’ve arrived.